After purchasing a staff member of Nutrition Dynamic will contact you within 1 – 2 business days to acquire any additional information and to schedule your consultation.
All Lab Sales are Final
GI Effects® Comprehensive Profile - Stool
The Most Comprehensive Stool Test for Optimal Clinical Utility
The GI Effects® Comprehensive Stool Profile is an advanced stool test that provides immediate, actionable clinical information for the management of gastrointestinal health. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies and biomarkers, this test offers valuable insight into digestive function, intestinal inflammation, and the intestinal microbiome.
Genova Diagnostics is excited to announce the addition of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for parasites to the GI Effects Profiles. PCR is a highly sensitive and specific methodology that detects an organism's DNA.
The GI Effects now includes 6 PCR targets that detect common protozoan parasites:
- Blastocystis spp. with reflex subtyping 1-9
- Cryptosporidium spp.
- Cyclospora cayetanensis
- Dientamoeba fragilis
- Entamoeba histolytica
The Genova Difference
- GI Effects is a comprehensive assessment of complete GI health, assessing the root cause of most gut complaints.
- Genova uses a combination of PCR, culture, and microscopic methods to ensure any and all relevant organisms are identified.
- Genova recovers live organisms (yeast and bacteria) for susceptibility testing and improved treatment options.
- Genova measures metabolomics and can assess the interaction between the microbiome and its host.
- Genova is the market authority on stool inflammatory markers, testing calprotectin, EPX and sIgA.
- Genova has amassed a database of hundreds of thousands of complete stool profiles. Our data driven and evidence-based analysis ensures the highest standard of analytical validity and clinical utility.
RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ORDERING LAB TESTS IN THE STATES OF NEW YORK, MARYLAND AND RHODE ISLAND. If you live in one of these states, please give us a call at 513-484-5546