Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations‡
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function‡
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production‡
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development‡