Supports Body Detoxification Pathways & Nitric Oxide Production
Citrulline is an amino acid used to enhance nitric oxide (NO0 production and for the detoxification of ammonia levels. Ammonia is a toxic byproduct of muscle metabolism which decreases performance. Nitric oxide is responsible for dilating blood vessels which transports fresh nutrients and oxygen to working muscle while allowing toxins to be removed.
Citrulline works with Amino Arginine & Ornithine
to help rid the body of ammonia. Citrulline also provides a readily available substrate for arginine production, which is used for the production of nitric oxide. Citrulline is an important intermediate in the urea cycle.
- Increases nitric oxide production.
- Reducers lactic acid and ammonia
- Improves muscle performance and recovery.
- Increases ATP and phosophocreatine recovery.
- Enhances pumps & improves nutrient delivery
- Rids the body of fatigue-causing metabolic waste products.