GLUTAMINE SELECT from Beverly International Nutrition supports the fastest possible improvements in the appearance and performance of your physique by tackling a little known but pervasive condition known as "anabolic fatigue".
What: GLUTAMINE SELECT is a powdered drink mix consisting of the amino acids glutamine, leucine, isoleucine and valine. The latter three comprise the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA).
Who: GLUTAMINE SELECT is intended for use as a dietary supplement by men and women engaging in resistance and/or cardio exercise who wish to improve recovery and performance post training.
How to use: Use before, during, and/or after training. You can also take Glutamine Select between meals to sustain blood sugar levels while dieting. It is best mixed in a water bottle or shaker cup and sipped.
Why: GLUTAMINE SELECT supports the fastest possible improvements in recovery and performance of your physique by tackling a little known but pervasive condition known as "anabolic fatigue".
GLUTAMINE SELECT contains ingredients that published scientific studies suggest can:
- Protect muscle glutamine levels
- Reduce BCAA & protein catabolism
- Support glycemia (blood glucose levels)
- Support arginine & nitric oxide (NO) levels
- Reduce ammonia accumulation during exercise
- Reduce exercise-induced muscle damage
- Reduce central (CNS) and peripheral (e.g. muscle) fatigue
- Support arginine and nitric oxide levels
- Stimulate protein synthesis
- Replenish Krebs (tricarboxylic acid) cycle intermediates
- Support ATP levels
- Increase muscle cell volume
- Increase muscle glycogen storage
- Support immune system regulation
- Support recovery from exercise
- Reduce impact of overtraining
- Protect against muscle atrophy
- Increase muscle mass & strength
- Increase energy expenditure (calorie-burning)
- Support electrolyte levels
- Support immune system function