Salary Information/ Employment Status
Salary: Commission Based
Status: Non-Exempt / Independent Contractor 1099
Reports to: Sales Director
Hours: Part or Full-Time
Ideal Candidate Profile
Are you a relentless achiever who thrives on surpassing targets, with a track record of unparalleled success?
Do you savor every opportunity to interact, excel in a dynamic team environment, and consistently deliver unmatched customer service?
We are on the hunt for a highly organized professional with an unwavering focus on detail, exceptional communication, skills, and a positive results-driven attitude. You have the innate ability to warmly welcome clients, making them feel heard and valued. Following instruction with precision is second nature to you, as you align seamlessly with the Company’s protocols, directions, and culture.
For you, customer service isn’t just a department, it’s a way of life that exemplifies the Company’s core values in every interaction. You radiate kindness, consideration, and an unshakeable willingness to go the extra mile.
Scope of Responsibilities
● Aggressively pursue and consistently surpass ambitious sales targets and goal plans.
● Execute Discovery Calls with prospective clients, meticulously presenting program offerings,
pricing details, and expertly matching them with the perfect coach.
● Exhibit a rapid response time to customer inquiries and complaints, swiftly directing them to
● Masterfully bridge the gap between clients and coaches, ensuring meticulous notes and
documentation is uploaded and organized.
● Command the Airtable, HighLevel, and like CRM database, expertly tracking and housing all
potential and client interactions, while becoming a virtuoso in processing customer contract
forms in Recurly or like platforms.
● Chronicle every interaction, maintaining up to date records
● Execute seamless client payment process, adroitly managing monthly, final, and
cancellations through Recurly or like platforms
● Engage proactively with team members through Slack communications becoming an integral
part of team sessions, absorbing course materials, and actively contributing to driven
● Effortlessly schedule and coordinate calls, email communications, and Slack requests related
to client inquiries or distribution of materials.
● Commit to answering all calls or inquiries within 24-46 hours, unless specifically instructed
otherwise by management.
● Dispatch call confirmation texts/emails within 15-30 minutes.
● Record, store, and leverage all calls within the company platform.
● Wrap up each day with precision, updating Airtable and expertly inputting new customer
information flawlessly and with precision.
- A high School diploma is the minimum requirement with a College Degree preferred.
- Alternatively, candidates with an equivalent experience of 3+ years of customer service within the health and wellness industry or equivalent sales experience will be considered.
- Additional certifications in sales or related skill sets are a compelling advantage.
- Mastery of a suite of software tools including Slack, Google one-drive, Calendly, Air-Table, Zoom, HubSpot, HighLevel, Recurly, Square, Refersion, and other CRM platforms
- Adaptable to 100% remote work, requiring a meticulous setup laptop/desktop environment. set up, an impeccably quiet and organized workspace, and high-speed internet.
- Wholeheartedly embrace company knowledge-sharing sessions and eagerly participate in the Annual Company Summit with a results-driven mindset.